As part of my GSoC project worked on Location Based Access Control Module, We have released the second version.
- Bintray:- https://bintray.com/openmrs/omod/locationbasedaccess/0.2.0
- AddOns:- https://addons.openmrs.org/show/org.openmrs.module.locationbasedaccess
Release Notes - Location Based Access Control - Version 0.2.0
- [LBAC-21] - Migrate the private advice classes to public classes and modify the className based on the content
- [LBAC-29] - Refactor SearchAdvisers to increase readability and extensibility of these classes
- [LBAC-31] - Refracting test classes to follow conventional way of assertEquals
- [LBAC-32] - LocationUtils Tests
- [LBAC-33] - Add one or more access locations to a user.
- [LBAC-37] - Enable encounter access based on patient location
- [LBAC-38] - Global Property for Every Entity Restriction
- [LBAC-26] - AOPContextSensitiveTest doesn't support Interceptors without 0-arg constructor
- [LBAC-27] - Need to add exception for getPersonAttributeTypeByUuid method in PersonServiceInterceptorAdvice
- [LBAC-30] - Wrong use of assertNotNull in EncounterSearchAdviserTest
- [LBAC-20] - Automating the module installation requirements
- [LBAC-28] - Adding a PR template to openmrs-module-locationbasedaccess repository
- [LBAC-34] - Location-based restrictions based on the user roles
- [LBAC-43] - Adding of OWA page to show the information of user/encouters/patients
- [LBAC-44] - End Points to get count of patient,encounter and user Location wise.
- [LBAC-6] - Adding Unit tests for Assign Patients to locations functions
- [LBAC-22] - Adding Unit tests for EncounterSearchAdviser Class
- [LBAC-23] - Adding Unit tests for LocationSearchAdviser Class
- [LBAC-24] - Adding Unit tests for PersonSearchAdviser Class
- [LBAC-25] - Adding Unit tests for UserSearchAdviser Class
Deployment Steps for the Location based access control module can be found here :
I would like to request the community to download and test this module and give your feedback.