Interested Contributors, Get Ready for GSoC 2023

Hi Juliet,

You already have an openmrs ID. your ID is juliet.

I’m sorry to hear about this. Could you please share a link to your post?

1 Like

As @jayasanka has mentioned, you already have the ID. For you to be able to login into Jira, you need to request access via the community help desk. cc: @jwnasambu

1 Like

Hello everyone. Hi, @kdaud, I am trying to help fix the frontend issues but I do not know how to find Github repositories from where the issues originate from. For example, I want to fix this issue: Issue Navigator - OpenMRS Issues

but I do not know it repository

@juliet you are good to go. You should be able login to jira/wiki. Gentle reminder user username and not email address.

2 Likes

Thanks @jwnasambu for the timely service :+1:

@havre could you create a talk post to get support from the community?

Yes @kdaud , I have already created one

Hi everyone!

I am Yash Bellary, a third-year UG student studying at Pune University in India. I have a keen interest in open source and thus, I want to participate in GSoC 23. I am quite excited by the new technologies implemented by OpenMRS in MedTech field and the awesome mentors who have in-depth knowledge about these tech stacks is really quite impressive. I would be fortunate to be able to work with such great people and contribute in this organization.

I am a tech enthusiast and a Full Stack developer. I have gained knowledge about various Web frameworks and have implemented those in different applications. I am interested to contribute in the [ GSoC 2023: Responsiveness & Tablet-based Needs for OpenMRS 3 My GitHub profile URL is: bellaryyash23 (Yash Bellary) · GitHub .

Let’s talk about the further details for the project and contribution soon.

Tomorrow will be there openmrs Google Summer of Code Community Talk

@nyyesigahenry did you take a look at? Get Ready for GSoC '23: Join Our Session on Submitting a Strong Proposal

Hi there, my name is Desire Oluwarotimi and I’m a frontend developer. I’m excited to join this community and contribute my skills to meaningful projects. I’m as well eager to learn and collaborate with others while also looking forward to getting involved and making a positive impact.

Thank you @jwnasambu I have gotten access

@jayasanka this is the link below

@jayasanka I have noted my ID. Thank you

Hello @kdaud . I am trying to access the JIRA link but I am getting this error. I have already applied for access through help desk. Can you please help me in resolving this issue?

@sukriti what happens when you refresh the page and enter the login credentials?

Hey @kdaud ! I am also facing the same problem.

Having same issue @theprateek I think its Jira is down but will get back tomorrow.

Hello everyone, Myself Shashank Yadav, 2nd year Electronics undergraduate at National Institute of Technology, Patna, Bihar India. I am interested in the field of Web Development (MERN stack) and I have an experience of over an year in it. I am looking forward to contributing to OpenMRS community. I am interested to contribute in the [[GSoC 2023: Responsiveness & Tablet-based Needs for OpenMRS 3]. My github profile->Shashank2104125 (Shashank Yadav) · GitHub

@kdaud, how to get in touch with mentors because yet now there is not any contact information.