Installation Error: Cannot find Java RPM for dcm4chee

Hi,

When I try to install Bahmni on Digital Ocean I am getting the following error:

Observed result

TASK [dcm4chee-oracle-java : install oracle java rpm] **************************
task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/dcm4chee-oracle-java/tasks/dcm4chee-oracle-java.yml:1
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "failed": true, "msg": "No RPM file matching '/opt/jre-7u79-linux-x64.rpm' found on system", "rc": 127, "results": ["No RPM file matching '/opt/jre-7u79-linux-x64.rpm' found on system"]}
	to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

Steps to reproduce

BUILD_NUMBER=193
VERSION_NUMBER=0.89
curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jmewes/bahmni-utils/ksch/dev/install-bahmni.sh > install-bahmni.sh
bash install-bahmni.sh -v $VERSION_NUMBER -b $BUILD_NUMBER

Environment

DigitalOcean droplet: 8 GB Memory / 80 GB Disk / FRA1 - CentOS 6.9 x64

Workaround

bahmni -i ${BAHMNI_INVENTORY} --skip dcm4chee install

The problem with this workaround is that I guess due to this OpenELIS was also not installed:

[root@centos-8gb-fra1-01 ~]# yum list installed | grep bahmni
bahmni-emr.noarch      0.89-326         @bahmni                                 
bahmni-erp.noarch      0.89-49          @bahmni                                 
bahmni-erp-connect.noarch
                       0.89-49          @bahmni                                 
bahmni-implementer-interface.noarch
                       0.89-97          @bahmni                                 
bahmni-installer.noarch
                       0.89-193         @/bahmni-installer-0.89-193.noarch      
bahmni-openmrs.noarch  0.89-89          @bahmni                                 
bahmni-reports.noarch  0.89-64          @bahmni                                 
bahmni-web.noarch      0.89-326         @bahmni                                 
python-gdata.noarch    2.0.11-1.el6     @bahmni                                 

This problem is maybe already fixed for the next release with this commit:

I have the same issue as yours don’t know why

Hi @zacrify,

Not sure you have issue with bahmni-lab or dcm4chee module. Hope this talk thread will help you solve bahmni-lab issue.

Hi @binduak with the lab Thanks I’m installing right now. Will tell you the result

Hi Installation went well I got OpenELIS back Thanks :laughing:

hi i hame same issues how i can resolv see my error message : TASK [dcm4chee-oracle-java : install oracle java rpm] ************************** task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/dcm4chee-oracle-java/tasks/dcm4chee-oracle-java.yml:1 fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“changed”: false, “failed”: true, “msg”: “No RPM file matching ‘/opt/jre-7u79-linux-x64.rpm’ found on system”, “rc”: 127, “results”: [“No RPM file matching ‘/opt/jre-7u79-linux-x64.rpm’ found on system”]} ** to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry**

Did you try to skip the installation of dcm4chee with this workaround

bahmni -i <your inventory file name here> --skip dcm4chee install

and additionally edit the inventory file as suggested in the thread linked by Binduak?

Here you can find some hints about the editing of the inventory file:

https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=35291242#InstallBahmnionCentOS(AdvancedInstallationOptions)-Step5:SetupdeploymentConfiguration

nano  /etc/bahmni-installer/<your inventory file name here>

Ok i trie now i tell you tanks

TANKSS

I HAVE INSTALL NOW

i have any question dcm4chee not running in applicatio now ??

Hi @mediasysco, Bahmni EMR, OpenELIS, OpenERP don’t need any configuration changes to work after the successful installation. But when it comes to dcm4chee you need to do some configuration changes to make it work. Please follow the steps mentioned in the below wiki pages. https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Setup+PACS+Integration+module https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Map+PACS+procedure+codes