Why are so many errors with Bahmni 0.89 ( which is the recommended version ) installation on Digital ocean ?

Hi @itaney10,

Many of the RPM are not installed automatically.

• Sorry to know that you have been facing a lot of issues with the latest release of Bahmni.
  1. Open ERP have to be installed manually by a specific fix.
  • This is a known issue. We are planing to fix it in this release. You can track its progress here. here
  1. After installing Bahmni message : “System down for maintenance ” . the given fix works for 1 or 2 days after that the Bahmni home web page won’t even load.
  • We will debug further and update the thread/documentation with our findings. Thanks for letting us know!
  1. OpenElis will not install automatically ,and after applying the given fix, it won’t load in the Bahmni home page ( did not find a solution for that. )
  • There is a issue with local (inventory) file.

• You can edit the file in /etc/bahmni-installer/local file and add localhost under [bahmni-lab], [bahmni-lab-db]. Like this:

[bahmni-lab]
     localhost

[bahmni-lab-db]
     localhost

And then run bahmni install. With this you will get ELIS even on home page.

• However, you can also configure your custom inventory file so that it does not depend on the default local file. Please refer to Step 6 here.
  • For more context, you can refer this
  • We will also do a patch release soon to fix this.
  1. Atomfeed not started, did not find a specific fix for that.
  • We will debug further and update the thread/documentation with our findings. Thanks for pointing it out!
  1. DMC4chee won’t start, needs specific fix.
  • DCM4CHEE does not come with Bahmni by default. We have to follow the instruction mentioned [here]

(https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/Setup+PACS+Integration+module).

Don’t get me wrong I really love bahmni and I am happy using previous version . But all those known issues for 1 version should be 1 one place ,so a low tech person ( like me ) can find them and fix them . After all that is the philosophy behind Bahmni .

• We will try to address the issues mentioned soon and keep you updated.
1 Like