We are submitting a grant proposal for this opportunity to help clean up some Tech Debt, especially by updating library dependencies in openmrs-core.
See here for more details:
- Apply for DIAL OSC Catalytic Grant? (May 2018)
This is a call to find individuals or companies organizations who would be interested to work on this project, in a paid capacity, assuming our proposal is funded. You would roughly full-time for at least 3 months, under the guidance of @teleivo.
If you are interested, please give a short reply to jobs[@]openmrs.org with the subject line of “DIAL OSC Dirty Jobs”, ASAP (e.g. by June 8). We will structure our proposal based on who replies here.
If you’re an individual, please indicate:
- why would you be good for this job (this can be brief, especially if you’re known in the community and/or have a developer stage)
- what timeframe are you available
- how much would it cost for you to work on this
If you’re responding on behalf of a company, please indicate:
- how many people, for how long, at what cost, are you proposing?
- Specific individual(s) with OpenMRS experience you’d assign to this if known
Please note that the entire budget we submit, for “2+ devs, roughly full-time, for 3+ months” can be a max of $25,000. (E.g. 2 devs for 4 months at $3125/dev/month.)