GSoC 2019: UI for Common Lab Test Module

@tahira, i will make myself available for tomorrow call, and will make sure i update you on the proposal and also i have made some changes to the blog. Regarding my progress on the React Course I’m getting along and currently on tutorial 16. i will also update you with my week two blog and work progress by the end of the day.

thanks.

Sorry for not making the changes to the proposal on time as requested, I had issues with my project since I updated some dependencies and later could not deploy to my local server, I had to figure it out

1 Like

@tahira please take a look at this Proposal update for the first part of the workflow. i will love to know if its good so i can break the other parts down as well

Hi @wandji69,

Our today’s call dropped suddenly and I was trying to reach out to you but you were not there. As you told me earlier that there are some internet issues and your laptop is also too slow :slight_smile: I hope our next call is better.

The summary of today’s call:

• I have explained you About Common Lab Test Metadata
  • Lab Test Types (Add/Edit)
  • Lab Test Attribute Types (Add/Edit)
  • The concepts of Group Name and Multiset Name that how do we handle group questions and the questions which can have multiple answers, etc.

We had to discuss other tasks like project plan and OWA app which unfortunately we couldn’t discuss. Please post your questions here. And also let me know in which part you have made changes in workflow in proposal?

1 Like

Okay thanks @tahira

Dear @wandji69,

Please have a look at this thread for react OWA example ReactJS OWA example. Code can be found here https://github.com/djazayeri/openmrs-owa-reactexample. Please build this app and let me know if you have any problem.

Also, in last post I asked you about the changes you have made in proposal? Please let me know in which part the changes have been made.

Thanks @tahira

@wandji69 you missed my question probably from last couple of posts?? :slight_smile:

I made changes in the first phase (Pre-Midterm evaluation) of the proposal

1 Like

@wandji69 Sorry couldn’t respond to you yesterday. I’ve gone through changes and it is better now. You can continue updating the rest of the plan in project proposal.

@wandji69, waiting for your response still.

As you committed on personal message to update me about your status by yesterday. Didn’t hear from you anything. You must be aware that First Evaluations are approaching. I would reiterate if you’re having problems/issues/blockers, communicate those to me beforehand.

HI @tahira,

Am sorry for the late reply, I had some school work to attend to. i had some blockers but have push my code to my git repo. you could take a look at my progress. Also due to my machine i decided to write the code first on a normal react application before transferring it to my owa directory since i just needed to work. I made this decision because running the openmrs server and the react watch server together with other application running slows down my machine. I will also love to ask if we can have a call today at 10am UTC my time. to discuss what way forward and how first evaluation will look like. Here is the link to my git repo https://github.com/Wandji69/openmrs-owa-commonlabtest

Hi @wandji69,

I have checked your code on git. You have not completed first form. Please update your code with fully functional form with back end rest call (submission) as well. Also, send me an OWA (packaged app) file for this project.

We will have a call tomorrow (Monday, 11 am your local time). Please make yourself available, and please I would suggest to use your university internet connection so that we can have a call without any interruptions.

P.S: One of my family member is hospitalised, therefore I’m having difficulty finding out time for work. My responses might be delayed, therefore I’m giving you early heads up, but we will have call tomorrow.

Hi @tahira,

How do i solve the reference application style issue.

@wandji69 have you tried working on form without styling? Also, with this much little info, how would one infer what exactly is the error?

I have worked on the form and manage test type Dash board, i had to take out time to get my machine fixed and make sure its okay following the advice @suthagar23 gave me. i will finish up with this by tomorrow 10 am (my local time)… am sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Could you able to inform it with your respective mentors?

Hi @suthagar23, I will do that.

Hi @tahira, I have updated the git repo with the latest commit and a zip file as well.

Hi @wandji69,

Is your problem solved now?