I am very happy to be the part of OpenMRS through Google Summer of Code for this year . I am going to work on More Metadata Mangement in Admin UI project. Thanks for OpenMRS community for believing in me and selecting me for this Project. Thanks to my mentors Daniel Kayiwa(@dkayiwa) and Wyclif Luyima(@wyclif) for the guidance for this project.
This thread is will be used for posting the project updates and related questions for the clarifications. After the Proposal submissions, I worked with my mentors to develop the project ideas.
- Installed OpenMRS SDK and Reference application and got familiar with OpenMRS Environment.
- Referred wiki documentations and blogs about OpenMRS Open Web App developments.
- Tried some demo Open Web Apps using Angular JS and React JS.
- Studied some existing OWA modules to get ideas about the developments.
- Worked with REST API to understand the structure.
I could clarify some answers for my questions using this talk thread. Apart from that, I am going to create two Open Web Apps through my project.
First Open Web App will contain these following features
- Manage Modules
- Manage Scheduler
- System Information
Second Open Web App will contain these following feature
- Manage Observations
- Manage Programs
- Managing Encounters
- Manage Triggered State Conversions
For any suggestions and questions please feel free to post here and help me to complete this project as good as possible .