Am KAWEESI JOSEPH, mentored by @dkayiwa and @maurya. For the past month, we have been working towards making the Chart Search Module as useful to this community as never before, you may not at all want to miss what we have compiled in this presentation and soon to be released to you for usage, here is our presentation.
Just as highlighted in the presentation we have so-far successfully supported;
- Launching chartsearch page using it’s own patient search widget.
- Searching using synonyms.
- Displaying a summary of a number of Retrieved results and time.
- Bookmarking or favoriting searches.
- Adding Notes/Comments onto searches.
- A default Search.
- Quick Searches.
- History, Bookmarks and Notes Manager.
And we are almost done with;
- Searching patient allergies.
ALL THE ABOVE FEATURES TO APPEAR IN Chart Search 1.3 Release which we plan to let out by early next week
- Searching appointments.
- Changing current graph, (High-charts not preferred because of license issues).
- More categories to filter Results.
- Fix bugs including Providers, Time and Locations filters.
- Aggregate Searches.
Your Feedback is very crucial to us Let us know if we are on the right track! is this of your interest? Any proposed changes in what we have already done? What’s your future view of this project! How best do you need the remaining features to function?, Any questions about what doesn’t seem to be clear? We shall be glad to respond etc.
Resources: Code: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-chartsearch Wiki: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/projects/Chart+Search+for+the+Reference+Application+-+Phase+2 Issues: GSoC 2015 until now.
Thanks for your time and feedback in advance