As I mentioned last week in our GSoC midterm evaluation presentation that we would release Chart Search 1.3 earlier this week, It is now out and ready for your review, here is a list of new interesting features included in this Release:
- Searching Using synonyms.
- Searching Patient Allergies.
- Search suggestions from observations and allergies.
- Storing all searches in History (takes only search phrase)
- Bookmarking Searches (takes up both search phrase and categories)
- Adding Notes/Comments onto a set of returned results for a phrase
- Default Search
- Quick searches
- Et cetera
The release has fixed lots of previously reported bugs as you can read under 1.3 section of the module’s release notes page.
All that we have mentioned here and in the Release Notes is work we have so-far been doing from when the GSoC 2015 coding began and we are looking forward to the next Release in the closing days of GSoC 2015.