Google Code-in 2017 Student and Mentor meet and greet

Hi everyone! This is Raghav Dhingra from india. I am 17year old. I am currently studying in St. Mary’s convent sr. Sec. School. I have taken part in GCI last year also but I didn’t take it seriously last year but as it will be last year I will put my all efforts and try to win this competition. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Allen and I’m from India. I was introduced to Open MRS through Google Code in. Contributing to such a huge community is a new experience for me. I’m just a 9th grader who is very fond of programming. Open MRS is the best forum with the most interactive feedback I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Sanket Doddabendigere.

I am an eight grader from Reston, VA, USA. What I found interesting about Google Code-in, is how a big company like Google is creating this giant competition. This is my first time participating in Google Code-in, and using OpenMRS. My interests include, programming and building/engineering things.

Hope you all enjoy GCI, and OpenMRS!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Xiaozhou from Singapore. I find Google code in interesting because the way that I can complete so many different tasks for different associations. My favorite hobby is sleeping and listening to music

3 Likes

That’s awesome. :laughing:

1 Like

Hi Guys!

My name is Gyan Ghoda, a student who is participating in Google Code-In. I find OpenMRS to be super interesting and I hope that I can learn and contribute to the community through these forums! Have fun coding!

2 Likes

Hey,

My name is Isaac, I’m 13, and I was born in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. I started coding in Python a year and a half ago and have been really enjoying it and this was a gateway drug to the world of programming, and I’ve dabbled in everything from front-end web dev to game development to app development to machine learning. I’ve really enjoyed GCI(my first time) as it has introduced me to many interesting open source projects that have just really struck me as innovative and helpful. OpenMRS is one of these projects-it brings medical software to everyone, everywhere, which is really what open source software is about at its core. I like coding, specifically building pointless things in Python, and stabbing people with swords(fencing). I’ve enjoyed it so far and I think I’ll enjoy it further.

Well, thanks for this opportunity,

Isaac

3 Likes

Hi! I’m a year 12 student from Singapore and its my first time participating in GCI! Very excited to learn more about open source and OpenMRS through the various tasks! Happy coding guys!

2 Likes

Hi guys ! My name is Raul Dinsorean. I’m student at a high school from Romania .Is interesting to meet people across the world and Google Code In help this . I’ve participated in Google Code In 2016 and this is my second year :slight_smile: . I’m interested in graphic art but in the programming same :smiley: .

Nice to meet you, guys. Thanks .

2 Likes

Hi guys! My name is Sanjiv Prasad. I am a student at a high school from New Jersey. I am participating in GCI again this year to explore more about how health and IoT are connected. I look forward to contributing to this community.

2 Likes