GCI-2019 Winners and Finalists are officially Announced!

Hello @ajeymuthiah, please don’t get disappointed, success and failure are part of life, one should learn to convert their failures into another opportunity to learn, grow and succeed :smiley: Sorry to say, but you sound too rude above.

Kindly have a look at above post, to see where you lacked, maybe you could improve yourself in those areas where you lacked :smile:

Although I’m not a mentor, I’d like to add few more cents, you have directly pointed out some students which I think more or less seems like a personal attack. @permissionerror did some great work in Infrastructure, I’d say he deserves to be the first winner then me. Also @devanshk09 did high number of task with considerable quality and very good outside contribution especially in Android Client. Lastly @risky.case was a finalist last year too, he’s an amazing JS Developer, and did a lot of good work in React and GoLand Tasks. I saw all these people helping each other and other students throughout the contest especially on Telegram.

Hope you get my point.

Thank you :smile:

PS: I agree with @mozzy, what you said is against the spirit of GCI, good luck for future :slight_smile:

7 Likes