First Monthly Documentation Workshop!

Hello OpenMRS Community. My name is Kaylin Bracey, a member of the Documentation Team. Last week, I posted a Talk thread with a poll asking the community if they would be interested in attending monthly documentation workshops. During these workshops members from various teams can come for help regarding their documentation.

Here is the link to the previous thread: Help Wanted: OpenMRS Documentation

Since the results of the poll were in favor of the workshops, our first one will be via UberConference Thursday, Oct 21, 2021 at 10:30 pm IST | 8 pm Nairobi | 7 pm Cape Town | 5 pm UTC | 1 pm Boston | 10 am Seattle. It will be held during our usual Documentation Team meeting time. These workshops will also be held the third Thursday of each month.

The first workshop will include a brief introduction and open discussion where members can ask any questions regarding the documentation on OpenMRS. Everyone is welcome to join as we would love as much participation as possible. Our goal is to create well-written documentation to help new and current members navigate our community more efficiently.

Please come to the workshop with questions and I hope to see you all there! Thank you!

@jennifer, @grace, @gracebish, @christine, @jdick, @akimaina, @dkayiwa, @zuzanna, @hadijah315, @kdaud, @eddjomo, @bstuder99

5 Likes

Hi everyone, the long awaited day is here. Please do not miss this opportunity. It will will be via UberConference Thursday, Oct 21, 2021 at 10:30 pm IST | 8 pm Nairobi | 7 pm Cape Town | 5 pm UTC | 1 pm Boston | 10 am Seattle.

Join via Dialpad Meetings

cc.@dev null @dev1 @dev2 @dev3 @dev4 @dev5

6 Likes

@gracebish would it be a great idea to have the uber conference link added here?

@jayasanka @sharif would you like to attend the workshop to be equipped with some documentation skills as we improve our QA Technical Documentation and QA Getting Started Guide?

cc: @christine

1 Like

@gracebish I will be there to improve my writing skills.

1 Like

Will be there , Thanks @gracebish @kdaud

1 Like

Special thanks to all who managed to attend the call. For those who missed, you can catch up by following 2021/10/21 - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki.

3 Likes