Feedback Wanted for our next OpenMRS News Update

I have a draft of our next OpenMRS News Update going and I’d really like some feedback before I publish it to the web and send it around to our News Update mailing list.

This is our community’s newsletter, which means we can add more stories, expand on the ones we have, shorten them - whatever we like! Right now, it summarizes what has been going on with the new modular web application framework, volunteers of the month, Scrum of Scrums, roadmaps, and releases.

1 Like

Can we also add some information about the developer stage upgrades that have happened of late? https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/OpenMRS+Developer+Stages

1 Like

How about the documentation activities that @jwnasambu and her team are doing? And also mention the work done by University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Thank you University of Nebraska-Lincoln

2 Likes

If you do not already have enough, how about briefly talking about Andela’s push towards an MVP release of OCL?

2 Likes

Great ideas! I’ve added three: recognizing developer stage upgrades, OpenMRS + Google Season of Docs, and the fantastic work of the Documentation Team with University of Nebraska-Lincoln. @dkayiwa @jwnasambu @tendomart @gcliff, please take a look and make any additions or changes that you feel are needed.

What if we get a head start on our next newsletter by drafting the piece around Andela’s MVP release? Can you think of someone who might be able to work on it with me? Hopefully by that time (ie: August), we can then say that it has been released. :slight_smile:

` True ,thanks taken a look at it.