error in bahmni installation using vagrant and virtualbox

Hey! it seems under listing you’re using wrong command!! as you entered, kindly run this:

1. cd /var/www
  2. then next execute pwd this will print current working directory and should be /var/www/
  3. in-order to list all directory execute ls -l or ls -ahl to have look even the hidden files + its size under human readable eyes like 4k, 4M ,…

after that you can show us what you have by uploading image "Don’t use 11 as you’ve used previously "

Thanks for your response. I got the below after running the command. What should I do next?

@chuzzy As you can see now you do have bahmni_config directory! kindly execute the command to go in do your configuration if pwd print that you’re in /var/www/ then

1. cd bahmni_config
  2. ls -l;

Then you will be able to view all; finally you can:

1. cd openmrs/apps/

here the overall command

cd /var/www/bahmni_config/openmrs/apps/

if it’s not working could you confirm that other directory like bahmniapps are you able to access them by using that command??

@gsluthra I think if @chuzzy doesn’t find it it’s better now to import them manual change permission and so on … or we better look the culprit behind it!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Many thanks for this solution. I felt sick at the beginning of the week, but I’m fine now. Please how do I edit the bahmni_config files. I see some differences between the default-config folder and the bahmni-original. I want to upload images and make changes. Thanks.

I noticed that the bahmni_config folder is highlighted in red instead of green. Moreso, changes done in the default-config files doesn’t reflect on the UI. Any help?

Am Curious on this! did you configure your vagrant file to download vagrant box automatically? you can go ahead and download already vagrant Box and start customize it! you can check this Bahmni VirtualBox and you can go ahead first download vagrant box throughout Direct Download Vagrant Box

Many thanks @jeremie.ukudwa. You have been of immense help to me so far. I have so far downloaded all the required files needed for bahmni devt and also symlink them. I had also started customizing the app. Prior to this, I’d already changed my openmrs login credentials from superman/Admin123 which is why I’m currently unable to log into bahmni. I also forgot my admin username and password having playfully changed it. I need assistance on how to reset my password so I can login. Odoo and OpenElis are working perfectly.

@chuzzy I apologize, but I’ve been working on another project. Could you go ahead and start a new ticket of questions since it appears that the first one has been answered? By this, I mean that others can be automatically guided to the specific questions they have. then I may instruct on how to resolve that problem.

CC: @gsluthra

This should help: How to change password of Bahmni/OpenMRS (and securing the server)