Documentation lead

documentation
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007efd2367c9c0>

(Juliet Wamalwa) #1

@c.antwi and @burke I would like to take a lead in openmrs documentation since most of the documents are outdated as part of my contribution to this community.

(Herbert Yiga) #2

i also find it awesome if you did so and am sure it will lead to timely documents updating

(mona saleh) #3

I find it a good idea and I am looking forwards to documenting with you :slight_smile:

best of luck :slight_smile:

(Daniel Kayiwa) #4

Awesome! :smile:

Hopefully you got a chance to look at this: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Documentation+Leader

I see that you already have a team of volunteers who would like to work with you on this. Do you think you can get started, by listing some of those documentation pages that are out dated? Then you can get started working on them with your team, in a sprint. And as you do that, feel free to ask the community wherever you need clarification or help. You could also call out for more documentation volunteers to join the sprint or even help in setting it up (the sprint)

(Juliet Wamalwa) #5

Thanks I have read through this link and I had a chat with @burke and he suggested we begin with most frequently used documents e.g.developers manual @monasaleh welcome on board and we can begin perusing through those documents. Anyone else who wish to join this group feel free.
cc @deb, @irenyak1, @herbert24

(Daniel Kayiwa) #6

So what is the way forward? Are you organising a sprint?

(Irene Nyakate) #7

This sounds interesting. I will join the sprint. Where do we start from, should we organize an uberconference session to kick start this?

cc @dkayiwa, @c.antwi, @burke, @monasaleh , @deb

(tendo kiiza Martyn) #8

@jwnasambu @irenyak1 can i join you folks ?

(Juliet Wamalwa) #9

Yes am going to organize. Most likely next week and invite all members in the community so that we can get their views and other important information we are missing.

(Juliet Wamalwa) #10

Feel free its open to anyone who wish to join am going to organize a sprint most likely next week and we have a discussion on how we can do it best. Thanks

(Herbert Yiga) #11

i am highly available for this

(mona saleh) #12

@irenyak1 I am ready :slight_smile: