Digital Square has released another call for applications, consisting of two different opportunities (E0 and E1). OpenMRS Inc has growing experience with Digital Square awards, both as a sub-contractor for Notice C: Quality Assurance and as a lead for Notice D: Patient Level Indicator Reporting.
As with previous Digital Square RFPs, they will follow an open application process that kicks off with submission of a Concept Note - due May 8, 2020. Here is some more information about the two opportunities, along with links to the full RFPs.
Notice E0 is focused on Shelf Readiness. According to the RFP:
Examples of investments that will be made available through this call for applications include (but are not limited to):
- Aligning a solution to leverage key metadata / registry interoperability workflows.
- Aligning technologies to theDevOps guidelines and containerizationdeployment that is illustrated through use within the Instant OpenHIE project.
- Improvement for quality assurance and testing to improve data captured in the software tool.
- Development of quality assurance and testingframeworks and strategies for interoperability workflows and contribution to the OpenHIE Testing Framework.
- Enhancements of installation functionality to better support implementers as well as focused sets of key documentation updates and deployment and implementation strategies.
- Aligning of technologies to be better framed within the OpenHIE architecture and supporting the required workflows as per the OpenHIE architectural specification (as well as the associated test cases).
Under Notice E1, Digital Square is accepting applications for investments in support of a fully functional, open-source and standards-compliant client registry that supports “Registration as a Service” and is designed to support longitudinal management of patient data in low resource contexts. Applications must align their solutions to be part of the Instant OpenHIEproject and initiative to ensure harmonization and leveraging of work undertaken in that project.
We’d like to find out about ideas for proposals or about community members or organizations who are interested in submitting a proposal(s). We are open to providing our support with developing and submitting proposals in any way needed. This could be brainstorming ideas, assisting with narratives, contribute to community coordination, thinking through budgets, etc.
Please post your ideas here if you are interested in collaborating with the community on a proposal(s). You’re also welcome to PM me directly if you prefer.