Developing the "OCL for OpenMRS" Application

(Rafal Korytkowski) #464

@sheriff, works for me. Where do you see the error? Please provide request details (url, params, etc.) to reproduce.

(Allan Guwatudde) #465

@raff it is now working. I have just learnt that I had to login into the application again.

(Allan Guwatudde) #466

Hello OpenMRS community,

It’s almost time to our Sprint 12 demo. Here is our link to the call; https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ieh3gfmwzncw5bxjjgimum7aqqe

CC: @darius @dkayiwa @c.antwi @ball @akanter @abulojoshua1 @collinewait @ianduncan @tittoh @desmond @stonecoder @shine

(Daniel Kayiwa) #467

Is any one receiving “This video call is full” error message?

(Allan Guwatudde) #468

Hello,

The link has changed. Please use this one; https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ncojuuno5jcsljcdzjtc645bwme

CC: @darius @dkayiwa @c.antwi @ball @akanter @abulojoshua1 @collinewait @ianduncan @tittoh @desmond @stonecoder @shine

(Darius Jazayeri) #469

I created a new thread for user/tester-centric discussion. This thread should continue to be used for dev-centric discussions.

(Cintia Del Rio) #470

Makes sense, I couldn’t stop to investigate or barely login to my laptop these days.

We sure can, but it will bring the current machine down and recreate it.

I can do it any day, but there will be downtime.

(Rafal Korytkowski) #471

@cintiadr, please go ahead and do it whenever time allows,. Thank you!

(John Joshua Abulo) #472

Hello community

We shall be having a sprint planning session today between 6:00 EAT and 7:00 EAT, I will be sharing the sprint planning call 30 minutes before it starts. Kindly attend if possible.

Regards!

CC: @darius @dkayiwa @c.antwi @ball @akanter @sheriff @collinewait @ianduncan @tittoh @desmond @stonecoder @shine

(Cintia Del Rio) #473

I’m increasing the machine size and recreating it now:

(Cintia Del Rio) #474

Server was recreated (from scratch). All previous data was deleted, except for data stored in S3.

Let me know if there’s any problem.

(John Joshua Abulo) #476

Hello community

As I had earlier communicated, here is the link to the sprint planning call we will be holding between 6:00pm to 7:00 pm.

CC: @darius @dkayiwa @c.antwi @ball @akanter @sheriff @collinewait @ianduncan @tittoh @desmond @stonecoder @shine

(John Joshua Abulo) #477

Hello community

I am excited to inform you that we just got done with the 13th sprint planning call. I would like to thank all those that attended this session. For those that were unable to attend due to certain circumstances, here is a link to the sprint planning call we had.

Thanks! CC: @darius @dkayiwa @c.antwi @ball @akanter @sheriff @collinewait @ianduncan @tittoh @desmond @stonecoder @shine

(Darius Jazayeri) #478

@abulojoshua1 as I mentioned in the call, please make it ultra-top-priority to find some example concepts in the qa database that are CIEL concepts with mappings. This would involve querying the mongodb database.

If you don’t find any, then please make it top priority to work with @paynejd to get some added.

(@tittoh was asking about this on https://issues.openmrs.org/browse/OCLOMRS-360)

(John Joshua Abulo) #479

Thanks, @darius, I will check out the MongoDB database whenever possible. The only problem I have right now is how I can access that database. I am not so sure of where and how I can get access to the database and maybe make some queries to it.

(Jonathan Payne) #480

You can use the global mappings search in the old OCL interface to find a CIEL concept that has mappings.

(John Joshua Abulo) #481

Thanks @paynejd, I will try that out!

(John Joshua Abulo) #482

Hello @paynejd

Hope this finds you well. Apologies for the delayed communication here. I used the global mappings search in the old OCL interface to find a CIEL concept that has mappings but I cannot seem to find any. Kindly help me out in any way possible.

(Andrew Kanter) #483

Taking a look at qa.openconceptlab.org, there are no external mappings. Only Questions and Answers and Sets. Something broke in the script that creates the sample data.

Andy

(collins Ijeomah) #484

Hello community

The API does not get the total count of the data received. This makes it difficult to implement pagination. I will like to know if the backend team can assist with this. @dkayiwa @abulojoshua1