Thanks, @jthomas! I have updated the wiki page https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/2017-06-12+Design+Forum with the attached UI Mockup.
Description: We would like to expand the current Data Entry Statistics to include more features:
* More flexible options to set up report criteria - daily report within a user-defined period and monthly report.
* The first output report is being displayed with columns (by data entry clerk) and rows (by form date).
* The second output report is being displayed with columns (by data entry clerk) and rows (by form type).
* The third report is being displayed with columns (by data entry clerk) and rows (by month).
* Please see DataEntryStatisticsUIMockup-20170517.pdf (306.5 KB) for more information.
* We would like to present our proposal and get feedback whether we are on the right track (aligned with other possible community use cases). Also, we would like to know if we should work on modifying the existing module or create a new module.
We would like to have @burke, @wyclif, @mseaton, and @dkayiwa attended the call and other developers/implementers who might be interested.
Let me know if you need more information. Thanks!