Hello community , As part of the Reference Application 2.10 Release Road Map (Feature No. 3), we would want to include a Growth Chart in the Ref-App 2.10. Following the discusion from Growth chart in Reff-app, Here is the Coclusion that was reached at but need a little further Discussion on it.
- We can Harvest the openmrs-module-isanteplus from IsantePlus rather than writing a whole new feature from scratch.
Here are a few things to look at.
- The openmrs-module-isanteplus contains the Growth Charts that we need but also contains other features ,some of which we already have in the Reference Application like Weight’s Graph.
- We need to define the whether whether we shall give the module a new name(Artifact) or retain the current name.
- We need to define whether we remove some of the features we may probably not need from the module or we take it all as it is.
- We should also probably look at the legal implications of Harvesting and Modifying this module into reff-app.
- Another Suggestion was to Install the SMART apps into the reference apllicaton, Which will use FHIR resources to provide services.