Data sent to OpenERP/oodo

Hello, I am seeing that only the Name and ID are sent to OpenERP/oodo and not other important items for billing/pharmacy like DOB, address, phone number etc. Is this by design? Are there plans to enhance the ATOM feed or is this something I can adjust?

Hi @dnelson, We have configured only Name, ID and value to sync from MRS to OpenERP. But you can add more fields to sync from MRS to OpenERP. Please follow the below steps to configure attributes

• Go to OpenERP -> Settings -> Technical -> Database Structure -> Models
  • You can find list of database models here.
  • Search for res.partner.attributes model. There you can add the list of patient attributes that you want to sync to ERP. But to see the attributes that you have configured in ERP you need to change the view for that particular page.

Below is the screenshot of res.partner.attributes model

For more information please check this Bahmni video on OpenERP.

@bindauk, I have tried to research and figure this out but unfortunately, I can’t seem to get Address, DOB and other patient attributes to come through. Can someone please provide a little more information?

Hello as this topic is already open here i would to start my question on the very same I tried to add new patient attributes to res.partner.attributes model in OpenERP just mentioned by @binduak and i followed the same steps i.e

go to OpenERP → Settings → Technical → Database Structure → Models You can find list of database models here. Search for res.partner.attributes model. There you can add the list of patient attributes that you want to sync to ERP.

After that when i try to save the attribute in res.partner.attributes model it gives me the following error and hence i am unable to sync those new attributes.

Please help

@binduak & @dnelson I am Using current version that is V 0.89 of Bahmni and i have installed it on my local CentOS 6.8 Machine.

Workaround : Import fields using Database->Fields->Import

as well as this Bahmni wiki video shows to add the column in res.partner.attributes but was it not suppose to store as <name, value> pair? At least it used to store it in <name, value> pair without making changes in res.partner.attributes

in the version that I had installed -

Is this a design change or just a bug in the current version which is not syncing any of the attributes at all?