Configuring Patient Image Module

OpenMRS 2.0.1

Question: Hi Team, I am trying to add “Patient Image” module in openMrs2.0.1 but while doing that I am getting the error-

"WARN - Module.expandExtensionNames(546) |2016-12-17 23:37:04,549| patientimage: Unable to find class definition for extension: org.openmrs.patientDashboardTab java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/openmrs/module/web/extension/PatientDashboardTabExt at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at org.openmrs.module.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:637) at org.openmrs.module.ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:556) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at org.openmrs.module.Module.expandExtensionNames(Module.java:538) at org.openmrs.module.Module.getExtensions(Module.java:490) at org.openmrs.module.ModuleFactory.stopModule(ModuleFactory.java:1215) at org.openmrs.module.ModuleFactory.startModuleInternal(ModuleFactory.java:800) at org.openmrs.api.context.Daemon$1.run(Daemon.java:74) ".

Please help me on this. I tried all the versions of patient Image module(https://modules.openmrs.org/#/show/patientimage/) but getting the same error always.

I have just done a commit to make the module run on platform 2.x but unfortunately i do not have the permission to upload it to modulus. Are you a developer to compile it yourself from source? If not, i can email it to you.

I have seen your github comment on the module. Just install the legacyui module and what you have locally compiled will run fine. :slight_smile:

@dkayiwa thanks man, its working absolutely fine. I want some more help from you I am getting the same error for https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/File+Browser+Module could you please fix this as well

@dkayiwa lets suppose If I want to create a custom patient registeration page(using XFomrs) and want to add both modules(Patient Image, File Browser) functionality on registeration how can I do that?

I have created this this pull request to make the file browser module run on platform 2.x https://github.com/tgreensweig/openmrs-module-filebrowser/pull/1

After registering the patient, you should be taken to the patient dashboard where you will see the file browser and patientimage functionality.

But If I want to have this fumctionality on registeration page as this is the requirement then what are the necessary steps that I will have to take?

Can you reexplain the requirements from the end user’s perspective without mentioning these two modules?

@dkayiwa, So the requirement is like patient walks in into a hospital, there is lady on the reception which registers a patient, patient is carrying his/her previous medical history. Now that lady has to scan all those documents at the time of registeration and take the image of that patient.

How about, for now, taking this as a registraton wizard where the first screen is that form you submit and get to the dashboard as the next screen for image and scan documents? :slight_smile:

@dkayiwa, As this is the current behaviour of openmrs. But my requirement is to change in the way I have explained you above :tired_face::sleepy:

You can create a ticket for it!

As I am new could you please let me know how to raise a new ticket?

Hi wi go: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Tickets :smile:

@himjain241989 did you succeed in creating the ticket? :slight_smile:

@dkayiwa No, I think I dont have an access to JIRA

Do you already have an openmrs id?

I do have an openMRS id, but while I am trying to login into the jira using the it is not allowing me

Have you tried openmrs helpdesk?