Community Interview for OpenMRS QA Lead/TPM Candidate

We’ve seen great ideas and interest in quality assurance emerging in our community over recent months. This is excellent timing! In the spring, OpenMRS was awarded funding through Digital Square’s Notice C to improve our QA processes - including QA automation and working with an implementer to try out a new and improved process. Check out Work Package 2 of the Notice C proposal for a full description of the project as well as proposed activities.

Some of this funding will support a QA Lead/TPM and a QA Test Engineer. You may have seen these part-time positions posted on Talk last month. Since then, we’ve received several CVs. Next week, we’ll be holding an open community “interview” with the top candidate for QA Lead/TPM. All who are interested in learning more about her and weighing into this decision are welcome. The forum is open for questions from anyone who joins. If you are unable to join, please feel free to post questions here for her to answer via Talk.

If you are interested in learning more about the candidate ahead of our conversation please PM me for her CV.

When: Friday, 6 September at 6:30pm IST | 4pm Nairobi | 3pm Cape Town | 1pm Accra | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle

To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs

3 Likes

@jennifer i will be available for this.

Hi all,

I wanted to share the recording of last week’s QA Lead/TPM candidate interview. For those who could not make it, please feel free to listen to the recording or PM me and I can set up a time for you to talk with the candidate.

Please share any feedback or questions by Monday, September 16.

3 Likes