CIEL - Error exporting packages

Hello @akanter @raff,

We had a problem in exporting data from Metadata Sharing module specifically while exporting Reference Application Diagnoses.

Here are the details: PasteBin

Failed (errors: 4)

• org.openmrs.module.metadatasharing.task.TaskException: Concept [124957AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA] failed validation

Caused by: org.openmrs.api.DuplicateConceptNameException: ‘Uốn ván’ is a duplicate name in locale ‘vi’

• org.openmrs.module.metadatasharing.task.TaskException: Concept [141600AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA] failed validation

Caused by: org.openmrs.api.DuplicateConceptNameException: ‘Khó thở’ is a duplicate name in locale ‘vi’

• org.openmrs.module.metadatasharing.task.TaskException: Concept [117829AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA] failed validation:

Caused by: org.openmrs.api.DuplicateConceptNameException: ‘Herpes sinh dục’ is a duplicate name in locale ‘vi’

• Task failed org.openmrs.module.metadatasharing.task.TaskException: Task failed

Looking for more information on this :slight_smile:

@tharunya, I suggest that you save @akanter a bit of time by posting the specific errors here. It’s a pain to go through the pastebin looking for the specific error lines…

1 Like

I would need to know the version of CIEL you are using and which concepts are failing for which reason…

She did update the original post and seems like there is 3 concepts with duplicate names.

Nevermind, I fixed the three concepts which had duplicate Vietnamese names.

Thanks Andy!

@tharunya it looks like you didn’t update the Reference Application Diagnoses MDS package on mds builder server

@wyclif That’s when I got the error, i.e, when I tried to update Reference Application Diagnoses. Will do it ASAP :smile:

@akanter Thank you for responding promptly! :smiley:

@tharunya are you sure those were the only invalid concepts? @akanter when are you releasing a new version of CIEL with the changes? We are waiting on that to release Ref App 2.3

@wyclif Yes, I tried exporting Reference Application Concepts, Reference Application Diagnoses, Reference Application Order Entry and Allergies Concepts packages and had a problem in only Reference Application Diagnoses and the error is in the PasteBin for more detailed info

@akanter – ping :smiley:

Sorry, didn’t know you were waiting. I will try to close up one ASAP. Judy, do you have anything in the middle?

1 Like