Friendly reminder about our weekly COVID-19 Squad call this Wednesday (back to the normal 1-hr timeslot).
Goals: This next session will be a 3-step process:
- Team Poll: First 10 mins will be a shared working session: We’ll vote in a poll on the top 3 ideas from the consolidated list we’ve been editing these last 2 weeks.
- Identify the Short List: Using the digital results, we’ll pick out the top 3-4 ideas. These will become our list that we’ll bring to consumers to gauge interest and gather feedback.
- Assign Responsibilities: Each non-implementer will be responsible for bringing this short-list to at least 1 site/implementing organization, and bringing their feedback to the next squad call. Implementers will be responsible for bringing back feedback. The goal is not just feedback but also to identify sites interested in using the functionality, so we have a clear launch/real-world use-case situation we’ll work towards over the next 2 months. (E.g. @janflowers has committed to taking the short-list to ITECH Haiti for feedback and to gauge their interest in piloting.)
When : 9:30pm IST | 7:00pm Nairobi | 6:00pm Cape Town | 4:00pm UTC | 12:00pm Boston | 9:00am Seattle
Where : Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing (latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or other WebRTC-compatible browser): http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs
Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client):
- Toll-free (United States): +1 (888) 510-4073
- International: +1 (201) 479-2055
- View a list of local access phone numbers for various countries . After dialing, when prompted enter meeting number 888-510-4073.