Beans' error: "Unable to fetch locations. Please reload the page"

Dear Bahmni team, I have installed Bahmni 0.80 on CentOS 6.6 based on the instructions, and I got error “Unable to fetch locations. Please reload the page.”

When I open OpenMRS I got this error:

“Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘mutableResourceBundleMessageSource’ while setting bean property ‘activeMessageSource’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘mutableResourceBundleMessageSource’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor#0’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘transactionInterceptor’ while setting bean property ‘transactionInterceptor’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘transactionInterceptor’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘transactionManager’ while setting bean property ‘transactionManager’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘transactionManager’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean ‘sessionFactory’ while setting bean property ‘sessionFactory’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘sessionFactory’ defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.HibernateException: could not init listeners”

• iptables & selinux are disabled
  • I followed the solution proposed in other topic by performing: 1- Stop OpenMRS service using ‘service openmrs stop’. 2- Run ‘rm -rf /tmp/*openmrs-lib-cache’ and ‘rm -rf /opt/openmrs/run/work/tomcat’ to remove cache folders. 3- Start OpenMRS service using ‘service openmrs start’ 4- Open Bahmni in a new browser tab.

Service status

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Hello Abdul,

Please try the below steps

1. sudo service openmrs stop
  2. cd /opt/openmrs/lucene/indexes
  3. rm -rf *
  4. sudo service openmrs start

@sravanthi17 Thank you so much. It worked; however, now I have this error: “Unable to Fetch Locations Error”

when I open OpenMRS, I got this message: “Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request GET /openmrs. Reason: Error reading from remote server”

Services status:

Any idea? Much appreciated. Abdul

Abdul, were you able to proceed further?

@gsluthra Well, I had to re-do it again, but this time, I disabled selinux, ip4tables & and ip6tables before installing bahmni. Now it is working fine.

So, I believe it is advisable to inform people on installation page to disable selinux, ip4tables & and ip6tables before installing bahmni.

Thank you for checking on this issue.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @arak2002. I will close this question, and add a note to the install page. Appreciate your inputs.

1 Like