In today’s Product Architecture Team call, we set some stakes in the timeline for the next release.
Dev work must be complete, and QA will commence in 4 weeks, on May 16
[EDIT: THIS IS NOW DELAYED BY 2 WEEKS, TO MAY 30]
As a developer:
- any work you intend to include in this release must have a JIRA ticket with fixVersion=0.91
- everything must be completed and merged before May 16
- our bandwidth to merge pull requests is limited; if you don’t send a PR well before May 16, we might not be able to merge in time
- draft documentation for new features must be ready before then
- any volunteers with some bandwidth to review/merge PRs? Now is the time we can use you!
As a non-developer:
- Bahmni does not have a dedicated QA team; we are counting on all of you to help us carry out a Community QA Process that beginning on May 17.
- We are especially looking for someone to act as a QA lead for several weeks. Please reach out if you can do this!
- Also, any targeted help on updating documentation would be very valuable
Stay tuned for more updates, and keep the work moving forward!