Bahmni-Lab Report Editor

Is there a way to edit reports or create a custom reports in OPENELIS? it seems iReport does not work with Java 8 and higher? I Tried TIBCO Jasper Report but has error when file is replaced, “Failed to load PDF document”.OpenMRStalkBAHMNIopenELISreport08162018

I want to edit the format of date, add the name of the user (medical tech) and name of the doctor (pathologist).

Thank you.

Hi @ryanopenmrs,

Please refer to Bahmni Custom SQL Reports. It is possible to write custom report using CustomSQL Report of type “ElisGeneric”. Please let us know if it works.

I mean something more specific such as this:

Thank you.

if i got it right, it seems to be as if having a (one major report) that contains all the data attributes of the whole OpenMRS, then hiding some attributes according to what is being asked in the various reports.

Actually, I just want to edit the format of the date and add some custom fields on the OPENELIS report. (That Template on the left can be previewed upon clicking the print on the result of the laboratory test) while (That on the Right was a TIBCO jaspersoft - .jrxml editor and .jasper compiler). The Idea is just to edit the date format and add some custom fields to the pre-defined format found on the Directory Folder of the bahmni-lab, copy and paste to the existing file, then preview the report if it change but it fail with an error.

Is the report editable or not? do I need to create new report? and How to link it to the openelis print button?

Thank you.

i face the same issue please any help ??

i face the same issue please any help ??

Assuming you are trying to get a Patient Report printed out from Dashboard, and then clicking the print button.

• You can modify the “PatientReportHaitiClinical.jrxml” file under “/opt/bahmni-lab/bahmni-lab/WEB-INF/reports/”. You will have to compile the jasper report again though.

I made changes to ‘Flag’ instead of ‘Alert’ and removed the fathers name field and compiled the .jrxml . there is not any issue while compiling and the preview is also fine but the result page is not opening. it throws the ‘Failed to load PDF document’ error page.

2019-07-05 14:39:28,996 WARN [ELIS][ValidatorResources] Form ‘ReportForm’ not found for locale ‘en_US’ 2019-07-05 14:39:29,163 ERROR [ELIS][LogEvent] Class: CommonReportPrintAction, Method: performAction, Error: java.lang.NullPointerException 2019-07-05 14:39:29,163 ERROR [ELIS][LogEvent] Class: CommonReportPrintAction, Method: performAction java.lang.NullPointerException at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluateReport(JRFillSubreport.java:283) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluateSubreport(JRFillSubreport.java:327) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillSubreport.evaluate(JRFillSubreport.java:263) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillElementContainer.evaluate(JRFillElementContainer.java:258) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFillBand.evaluate(JRFillBand.java:499) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillColumnBand(JRVerticalFiller.java:2016) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillGroupHeader(JRVerticalFiller.java:618) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillGroupHeaders(JRVerticalFiller.java:540) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReportStart(JRVerticalFiller.java:267) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRVerticalFiller.fillReport(JRVerticalFiller.java:127) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:938) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller.fill(JRBaseFiller.java:860) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRFiller.fillReport(JRFiller.java:84) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:624) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperFillManager.fillReport(JasperFillManager.java:540) at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperRunManager.runReportToPdf(JasperRunManager.java:387) at us.mn.state.health.lims.reports.action.implementation.Report.runReport(Report.java:112) at us.mn.state.health.lims.reports.action.CommonReportPrintAction.performAction(CommonReportPrintAction.java:73) at us.mn.state.health.lims.common.action.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:70) at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:419) at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:224) at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1194) at us.mn.state.health.lims.common.servlet.LimsActionServlet.doGet(LimsActionServlet.java:127) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:618) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:291) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at us.mn.state.health.lims.common.util.OpenElisRequestFilter.doFilter(OpenElisRequestFilter.java:40) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:219) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:505) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:142) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:534) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1081) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:658) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:222) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1566) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1523) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What might be the issue? @angshuonline @swathivarkala

Can you send over the jrxml file? (Note, we are likely to respond slow this week due to upcoming 0.92 release)

Thank you for your reply. It got resolved…

Hi @anilkarki , I face the same issue. Can you explain how you resolved the issue?

Thanks

It got resolved by compile report on iReport 3.7.2 Thanks

1 Like