AWS opened the application period for the AWS Imagine Grant Program.
@wanyee and @ibacher both have some ideas that we could consider submitting, including some inspired by @mseaton’s docker deployment work. I’ve set up a [Google document with the Amazon application/narrative outline. Feel free to add your ideas to the Google document or share them via this thread.
Here are some more details about this opportunity from their guidelines:
- Proposal deadline is 30 September
- Award would start in early 2021
- We’re talking about a six-page narrative following Amazon Six-Page Narrative Best Practices
- Selected organizations can receive the following:
- Up to $100,000 USD of unrestricted financial support
- Up to $100,000 USD in AWS Promotional Credit
- Project kickoff workshop and implementation support from Amazon Web Services (AWS) technical specialist(s)
- Up to five AWS Training Services Vouchers
- An opportunity for AWS marketing support