An overview of the forthcoming next release for REF-APP 2.11.0

Use this JIRA query: project = TRUNK and fixVersion in ("Core 2.3.2", "platform 2.3.2")

1 Like

After using this JIRA query

I have the following tickets: TRUNK-5962,TRUNK-5920,TRUNK-5897, TRUNK-5877,TRUNK-5862 and TRUNK-5795 to appear in 2.3.2release. All the tickets are fixed and closed. Should I continue with the release process or wait a bit?

Go ahead and release.

Thanks. I began the release process but am somehow stack and I need help. Am using this guide to release platform 2.3.2 version. I have reached step No:7 under the subtitle Steps to follow for all releases I have a build failure on this link https://ci.openmrs.org/browse/TRUNK which I suspect the origin is on manage versions on TRUNK-5821 which has 3 build failures. I kindly request you help fix so that I can continue with the release process.

Thanks in advance.

From the above link you shared, you probably want to select OpenMRS Core 2.3.x instead of OpenMRS Core Master since you want to release a maintenance version of the 2.3.x maintenance branch.

Let me do it right away

Just a reminder and clarification about covid-19 metadata concepts. Following this thread we had agreed to remove covid-19 concept metadata packages in CIEL dictionary to be excluded in Ref-app 2.11.0. with that so i would like for more clarification. Your final conclusion on this will give me a go ahead and i work on it before updating mdsbuilder cc @akanter @dkayiwa @ssmusoke @burke @mseaton @mksd @ibacher @mogoodrich thanks

My only concern is that all ref app functionality (assuming COVID is not an included functionality) is supported with CIEL content. If there are any concepts required that are not part of CIEL, we need to change their mappings. I don’t think COVID needs to be included by default, but maintaining an MDS package with it for separate use seems like a good idea.

1 Like

sure , i already created a COVID-19_Concepts starter package on mdsBuilder

• Description: Covid-19 Concepts For Reference Application
2 Likes

Hello Friends and community . i want to thank every individual who has been behind scenes of this milestone of releasing referenceapplication 2.11.0, As fur as deadline of release is concerned we plan to have full release by 16thNov so we are remaining with less than 2weeks, i want call upon volunteers who are working on tickets under current ongoing sprint that our sprint deadline is 6th of Nov with qa-tasks inclusive .

There are a number of tickets that need either merge or review recorded in this sprint here. i would also like to request @dkayiwa ,@mozzy @ibacher @mogoodrich to check help on those tickets for either review or merge. thanks alot

Best Regards @Sharif RefApp2.11.0 Release Manager

2 Likes