2021-03-24: Introduction to QA call schedule

Bassing on 2021-03-23: QA Support Team Call that is todays QA Team call, @herbert24 volunteered to conduct another session to help we, starters, and any one willing to learn or teach more about Quality Assurance in OpenMRS.

@sharif Shared a screen and demonstrated Unit testing. I personally, didn’t understand fully what he was doing (though i have ever written unit tests before). How i wish its demonstrated again.

@k.joseph and @gracebish also promised to be present in that call :slightly_smiling_face:.
@kdaud suggested that it will be awesome if we try to attend to some intro tickets as a group :+1: :+1:

I would suggest that the meeting happens on 2021-03-24, that is tomorrow at 4pm EAT, 6:30 pm IST and 1:00 pm GTM, so that we have two hours before the 2021-03-24: Getting to Know OpenMRS Webinar. We can use the whole 2hrs or just one. It will depend on what we decide.

Should i make some adjustment in this time or its favorable to every individual.

cc @k.joseph @herbert24 @gracebish @kdaud @grace @jennifer @christine and anyone willing to join the call.

4 Likes

Sorry for this, hopefully if time allows we shall do another round of demonstration for us to learn more and get acquainted however always feel free to re-visit qa call recordings @k.joseph always provides some clarity about different automation tests, however lets see if we can meet tomorrow on the call

OK thanks again Sharif

Thanks @jnsereko for the follow up and for the brilliant proposed learning session. We surely need more of such demonstrations as presented by @sharif. About the tomorrow’s session, I suggest that it takes one hour since tomorrow is loaded with many calls. There after, more sessions can be scheduled. @sharif thanks so much. Please keep it up.

1 Like

@jnsereko the good news is, you can indeed see it again :wink: Here’s the recording from today’s QA call: Quality Assurance Team - Indiana University

2 Likes

we can run for one hour from 4pm to 5pm EAT using uberconference.com/room/openmrs

1 Like

@herbert24 Thanks for the arrangement. I will attend.

2 Likes

thanks @grace

Here is a spread sheet that can help us getting down manual testing Ref App test case - Google Sheets hope this might help us

2 Likes

@sharif @herbert24 @gracebish thanks so much for the tips shared. I was hearing you, although you could not hear me and I was interfered with a power failure along the way. My question is that can I be on more than one squad? For, I am currently on the microfrontends squad, but I have been greatly motivated to also contribute to QA squad. If yes, please just point me to the appropriate link to get started.

2 Likes

I missed this call today, that I shouldn’t have missed. Could you put me in the loop next time if possible.

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for joining the call, You are allowed to be on morethan one squad however i would advise to concentrate on one thing master it and contribute it to that would greatly improve

1 Like

https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/QA+Testing+Manual?src=contextnavpagetreemode

1 Like