Our next TAC meeting is this Friday. Agenda and notes here. These meetings are a good place to join if you’re interested in having a finger-on-the-pulse of some of the high-level technical work going on week-to-week! Our goal is not to dive into each topic in detail, but to make sure the overall direction and any needed endorsements are clear.
When: Friday, 24 July 2020 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am EST | 7am PST.
Where To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: https://www.uberconference.com/openmrs
- (2 mins) Migration Path to 3.0 (@burke): Update on Technical Vision draft & next steps
- (2 mins) Update: Release/Launch Calendar (@grace) https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Technical+Roadmap
- Update: Squads Showcase date proposal: 1st one mid-august Thursday (Aug 13); subsequent ones after that the last Thursday of every month
- (15 mins) Update/overview of EIP work (@mksd)
- (20 mins) Module Maintenance Plan (@bistenes): what are the next concrete steps?
- (10 mins) TAC Guidance in establishing RefApp roadmap - What are our next steps? Blank feature set here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Technical+Roadmap
- (10 mins) Intro to Issue Process Discussion (@grace @ibacher @dkayiwa): Look at our Jira Health Dashboard. Propose focused session to discuss our current vs ideal process for grooming issues/tickets as they come in (reviewing, triaging, assigning, etc), and maybe simplify some of our Jira bells and whistles (examples here). Guidance for community re. GitHub Issues (pros and cons here).
Who Anyone in the community who is interested in and has an opinion about the technical direction of OpenMRS.
@burke @mksd @ibacher @dkayiwa @wanyee @janflowers @ssmusoke @jdick @aojwang @morrisng @mogoodrich @ggomez @bashir @ball @ccwhite23 @akanter @akimaina @herbert24 @bistenes @tendomart @gcliff @mozzy @sharif