On Friday, 20 March, we’ll have an initial working session to update our Tech Radar.
We’ll start working through the following steps:
- Agreeing on what entries should be on the list (What should be added? What should be removed?)
- Reviewing the list and agree on ring (Adopt/Trial/Asess/Hold) for each + record any comments on what we want to say
- Dividing & conquering the descriptions to update or add
Who? The TAC and any other developers and implementers in the community with an opinion on and/or experience with our tech stack are encouraged to join. @burke @mksd @mseaton @ibacher @mogoodrich @dkayiwa @jdick @angshuonline @morrisng @aojwang @ssmusoke @k.joseph
When? Friday, 20 March 2020 at 8:30pm IST | 6pm Nairobi | 5pm Cape Town | 3pm UTC | 11am EST | 8am PST
Where? Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing (latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or other WebRTC-compatible browser): http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs
Audio Only (Telephone or your favorite VoIP client):
- Toll-free (United States): +1 (888) 510-4073
- International: +1 (201) 479-2055
- View a list of local access phone numbers for various countries . After dialing, when prompted enter meeting number 888-510-4073.