The FHIR Squad meeting is this Wednesday, October 23 at 6pm Nairobi | 3pm UTC | 11am EDT | 8am PDT.
Here are the questions we would like to answer by the end of this week’s meeting:
- What are the steps we need to take to get to a next release?
- What is the framework for involvement and collaboration?
Here is the proposed agenda:
- Review Action Items (Christina, 5 min)
- Present Use Cases (Christina, 15 min)
- Technical review of the current architecture (Piotr, 15 min)
- RFC process/project governance (Piotr, 15 min)
- Define next steps/the path forward (Jan & Christina, 10 min)
Who : Anyone is welcome to join this discussion and we look forward to seeing @pmanko @janflowers @ccwhite23 @jdick @mogoodrich @ball @akanter @ckemar @corneliouzbett @dkayiwa @jmaxy @jamesfeshner @ibacher @jteich @burke @mseaton
Where: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iu.zoom.us/j/271744281
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) Meeting ID: 271 744 281 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/adeN7jZCo3
Or connecting from IU videoconferencing equipment: Video Bridge: 26 271 744 281
Or connecting from videoconferencing equipment outside of IU: H.323: 220.127.116.11 (US West) 18.104.22.168 (US East) 22.214.171.124 (China) 126.96.36.199 (India) 188.8.131.52 (EMEA) 184.108.40.206 (Australia) 220.127.116.11 (Hong Kong) 18.104.22.168 (Brazil) 22.214.171.124 (Canada) 126.96.36.199 (Japan) Meeting ID: 271 744 281
Or Skype for Business (Lync):