Zeplin OpenMRS MFE log in

Application Name: OpenMRS 3.0 Microfrontend Designs

Question:

Hi Team,

I was trying to access and take a look at the MFE designs that are ready for development and needed help with the granting of access to the Zeplin project.

My User id at https://app.zeplin.io/login:

_nischith

Thank you.

@grace Hope you are in a position to help me with the above query. Thanks.

Hi @nischith!

Do you mind sharing a little bit more about what you’re hoping to do with these designs? That will help us provide you with better guidance and support, including access to relevant tools.

If you are interested in working on these designs, I suggest that you first go through our (draft) MFE Getting Started Guide. Our MFE Squad project page also has information about how to gain access to different tools used by the MF Squad.

Hi @jennifer,

Thanks for the response. I had breifly worked in the past as an independent consultant on a project where we were evaluating and understanding various EMR technologies, one of them being OpenMRS. But over the last few months I have been exploring it more out of a personal interest.

It’s been a while I have been exploring the OpenMRS platform and have made a couple of commits to the RefApp git repo. Going forward I do see the potential in the new frontend framework which is primarily the SPA/ MFE.

I have mostly referred the second document (published as part of the OpenMRS WIKI) that you have mentioned to understand the framework and right now I have installed openmrs-esm-core on my local system.

I was looking to access the Zeplin workspace to get a better understanding of the development process and to care of any future requirement when it comes to my own contribution to the ongoing work.

Thank you.

Added you :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @grace!