πŸ—³οΈ Your Vote Counts! Support Gibril Gomez for OpenMRS Community Board Member 🌟

Dear friend!

My name is Gibril Gomez, and I am excited to announce that I have been nominated for a significant role within the OpenMRS community as a Community Board Member. As someone deeply committed to driving positive change and fostering collaboration within our community, I am reaching out to humbly request your support and your vote.

I am deeply passionate about the mission and vision of OpenMRS, and I believe that serving as a Community Board Member will allow me to contribute even more meaningfully to this remarkable community. With your support, I am committed to:

1. Advocating for inclusivity and diversity within the OpenMRS community.
  2. Promoting transparency and accountability in decision-making processes.
  3. Fostering innovation and collaboration to drive continuous improvement.
  4. Amplifying the voices of all stakeholders to ensure their needs and concerns are heard and addressed.

Your vote is instrumental in helping me fulfill this commitment and in shaping the future direction of OpenMRS. Please take a moment to cast your vote for me by clicking on the following link:

Voting URL Link - https://forms.gle/hqKf72xyZg3SivrN8

Your support means the world to me, and I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to represent our community on the OpenMRS Community Board. Together, we can make a meaningful difference in the lives of countless individuals around the world.

Thank you for your time, your trust, and your ongoing dedication to the mission of OpenMRS.

Best regards,

Gibril Gomez

4 Likes