WinRM not getting connected

Hi all, I am a beginner at Vagrant and I am trying to connect VirtualMachine with Vagrant using Winrm After configuring the host and guest machine using Winrm from the mentioned link http://huestones.co.uk/node/305 whileprovisioning vagrant i can find that winrm is not actually connected. Can you guys please help it out of it?

Thanks in advance

Hi @mansijat, From the above error it looks like vagrant is not up and that is the reason you are not able to connect to the VirtualMachine. Can you please share the Vagrantfile.

Thanks @binduak.

By doing Vagrant up the machine is actually getting started even though it is giving time out error. Please find the Vagrant file as below:

Vagrant.configure(“2”) do |config| config.vm.box = “windows” config.vm.guest = :windows config.vm.communicator = “winrm” config.winrm.username = “vagrant” config.winrm.password = “vagrant” config.vm.boot_timeout = 30 config.vm.graceful_halt_timeout = 600 config.vm.provision “shell”,inline: “echo hello”

(1…2).each do |i| config.vm.define “node-#{i}” do |node| end end config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 3389, host: 3388 config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 5985, host: 5985, id: “winrm”, auto_correct: true end

Hi @mansijat, We can help with Vagrant Box issues related to Bahmni. I am afraid we can’t be much help in your case. Try to post your question in winrm/vagrant community channels so that right people will get to know about the issue.