Wiki of OpenMRS is not working. 502 error

Whenever I’m trying to open Wiki of OpenMRS, it’s not opening at all. Has it been moved? Can anyone please look into it?

Is there any developer documentation of OpenMRS?

According to this https://status.openmrs.org/ the OpenMRS Wiki os down

But in the meantime, you can take a look at this:

And this:

1 Like

Thank you very much, @dkayiwa

I was actually trying to figure out the installation of OpenMRS in Docker Desktop so that I can test it out with some addons. I’m still stucked. It would be really helpful if you can provide some link where o3 installation has been explained

Other than this, can you please let me know if this (How to print a specific visit details of a Patient from visits page? OpenMRS 2x RefApp 2x) has been implemented or not? I will definietly need this feature

Is this helpful for O3 docker setup? openmrs-distro-referenceapplication/README.md at main · openmrs/openmrs-distro-referenceapplication · GitHub

The pages went down while i was in the middle of setting up my instance and i dd manage to setup v2, and its running perfectly on my server. I need direction for the setup of o3, i cant seems to find instructions as was stated on wiki pages

Even though the mentioned link by @dkayiwa is working in Docker Desktop, however the terminal is showing many errors like SQL Expection and some errors related to Spring framework which I’m not able to understand (I’ve no knowledge of Spring)

Also, submitting lab results from forms is not working. 500 error and many links in Old UI returning 404 error. Not able to understand why is it so? Managing extension through O3 is not possible?

I have fixed this one here Fix unknown column queue_coming_from in field list · openmrs/openmrs-module-queue@b62dc62 · GitHub and so the next docker images to be build and uploaded will have this fix.

Are you able to reproduce it here? OpenMRS