Why the mapping failed?

hello @d404d with openmrs-core 2.5.0-snapshot use the respective snapshots for the OMODs of modules you are running

截屏2021-05-19 10.46.16

Sorry, being used version of OpenMRS is not the snapshot one…

the 2.5.0 has not yet been released ,so its still under development,

So, what version of OpenMRS can be used and redevelop friendly? In other words, what problem I met is due to the OpenMRS 2.5.0 has not been finished?

there is no problem with 2.5.0,just wanted to drop in a caution that when you decide to use a snapshot of core make sure that you deploy the snapshots for the modules used in order to have easy deployment

Thank you very much! By the way, I just to double check that I’m not using the snapshot of core, right?

yeah you can check and confirm ,just check to see that you are using snapshots for the modules ,but feel free to use any version of core you want ie 2.4.0, 2.3.0

Ok, thank you. I think I do not using the snapshot of core, because it can not work after adding a snapshot module in it. In addition, do you know why I can not create patient in 2.5.0?

Not yet entirely sure why creating a patient from the legacy ui in failing on core 2.5.0,though its work here with 2.4.0

Have you tried to create the patient from the reference application ? still with 2.5.0

1 Like

I managed to install OpenMRS 2.4.1 on my computer, and also the webpage can show whole information. Thank you very much! But, can you tell me where can I get the “address layout template”?

@d404d Using pastebin.com , share the contents of your global property (setting) named layout.address.format

Thanks @gcliff , Lately if still you are facing a challenge with changing your translations into english, please let us know such that we look into that