Which code we should clone of bahmni-core for .92-147 release? N.B. Getting error when installing bahmni-core code.

Dear concern,

We have been using bahmni-core codes for core development from the following repository: https://github.com/Bahmni/bahmni-core.git

When we are checking out .92 release and running the following command for building the module : mvn clean install

We are getting the errors given in the file : errorBahmniCore.txt (29.0 KB)

If we run the following command : mvn clean install -DskipTests

we get the following errors given in the file: errorBahmniCoreSkippingTest.txt (120.6 KB)

If someone has any solution or suggestion, please provide… What can we do to get rid of this problem? Is there anyone who faced the same problem? Need help :slight_smile:

Moved to the bahmni category.

It’s already at the Bahmni Category I think

I am not sure. but maven is failing to download many modules as far as I can see from the logs!

1 Like

@angshuonline Boss, what should I try to get the solution or solve the problem? Can you please suggest?

Please start from the top, and try to find out why the modules are not being downloaded? Bahmni core is also compiled through travis ci as well as Bahmni CI pipelines. Try to see why its working there, but not your machine.

(and I am not your boss!)

1 Like

@angshuonline Okay, Thank you :slight_smile:

I would start by checking my maven .m2 directory and settings.xml

1 Like

Thanks all… I have become able to build successfully the bahmni-core… Ruby and compass should be installed, that i didn’t… :slightly_smiling_face: I like this community :slight_smile: