Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Welcome @sanjayap to OPENMRS even if you are not a developer there is a place for you. You can contribute in testing, documentation, implementing etc, you do not need to necessarily be a programmer in order to make an impact in this community. You can look at the following links https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Testing , https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Implementer+Documentation. Again you are welcome.

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Kyle Polewaczyk. I am a student from the Software Development Capstone class at Worcester State University. Our class is working with AMPATH with a goal of coding new features for them while working in SCRUM teams for the first time. @kwurst @jdick

1 Like

Worcester State University CS-448-01 Software Development Capstone Working with AMPATH @kwurst @jdick

Hello this is Kyle Ott I will be working on the AMPATH project.

1 Like

Hi everybody,

My name is Sudarshan, I am a computer science senior at Worcester State University (in Worcester, MA). I would be working on the AMPATH project for my senior capstone (CS-448) project. Really excited!

@kwurst @jdick

Sudarshan, st@worcester.edu

1 Like

Hi all my name is Chris Braley and am a senior at Worcester State University in Worcester Mass. and will be working with AMPATH as part of my Software Development Capstone course (CS 448). I am very excited to be working on this project and hope my team and I can help to make OpenMRS even better. @kwurst, @jdick

3 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Tyler Lundstrom. I am a student for Worcester State University in Massachusetts, USA. I am a senior working in the CS448 Software Development Capstone. @kwurst has been working with @jdick to work in the AMPATH project. I am very excited to be contributing to this project and be able to work with a software system of this size! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Hi my name is Alex Bindas. I am currently a Senior at Worcester State University majoring Computer Science. I will be working with AMPATH this semester with some of my classmates in CS448. @kwurst @jdick

1 Like

Hello, I’m Hung Huynh and I’m a senior studying Computer Science at Worcester State University. I will be working with the AMPATH with some of my classmates in CS-448 @kwurst @jdick

1 Like

Hi All!

My name is Stephen Traiforos. I am working with my classmates to simulate a scrum team to develop for the AM PATH Project. I honestly do not know much about the project other than the basics the Website has shown, but looking forward to exploring and learning. Taught by:@kwurst Collaborating with:@jdick
Stephen Traiforos

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I am Sworup Ojha from Worcester State University. I am currently enrolled in CS448 Software Dev Capstone class. We will be working with AMPATH for a semester long project. Excited to be a part of such a huge open source project. @kwurst @jdick

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I’m Tan Trieu and I am currently a senior majoring in Software Development at Worcester State University in Worcester, Massachusetts USA. For my CS-448 (Software Development Capstone) course we will be working with AMPATH this semester!

@kwurst @jdick

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Daniel Cafferky and I will be working on the AMPATH sub-project for my senior capstone class (CS-448) at Worcester State University. I look forward to making worthy contributions over the semester. @kwurst @jdick

1 Like

Hi, my name is, what? My name is, who? My name is, chicka chicka, Taylor Nock, and I will be working with AMPATH. I am a graduating senior at WSU in Worcester, MA, USA. This is for my Software Development Capstone. Shout out to @kwurst @jdick

1 Like

Hi my is Gautam,I am a student at Worcester State University. I am currently enrolled in CS448, the computer science captsone. This semester we are working in Open MRS on AMPATH. We hope to help in many ways and however we can. @kwurst @jdick

2 Likes

Hi I’m Caitlyn Lambert, a student at Worcester State University. I’m currently in a Software Development Capstone that is being taught by @kwurst and, for this class, I will be working with AMPATH. @jdick

3 Likes

Hi, My name is Jonathan Paiz and i am a student at Worcester State University. I am currently taking a software devlelopment capstone in my senior year in college. We will be working with AMPATH. I am looking forward to being part of this project! @kwurst @jdick

2 Likes

Hi all, I am Patrick Graham and I am a senior at Worcester State University in Worcester, Massachusetts. I am in the Computer Science major with a concentration in Software Development. For our major capstone class we will be working with the AMPATH sub-project. The class is taught by @kwurst.

@jdick

2 Likes

Worcester State University CS448 Software Development Capstone working with AMPATH @kwurst @jdick

Hi everyone, my name is Haider Hussain. I am a senior at Worcester State University. I will be working on the AMPATH project. Our class is introduce to the project by our professor Dr. Karl Wurst. I am very excited to work and contribute something to the project.

2 Likes

Hi, My name is Ryan Murphy I am a student at Worcester State University In Massachusetts, United States. This semester our class will be working with the AMPATH project. @kwurst @jdick

2 Likes

Hi there,

My name is Jonas. I would like to help developing OpenMRS.

Cheers,

1 Like