Welcome! Please introduce yourself

Hello everyone,

My name is Abimael, and I’m passionate about several things including football, traveling, exploring new places, and trying out different restaurants. During weekends, I enjoy going to the cinema with my wife and indulging in good movies. We also love spending quality time with our family and going to the beach together.

I’m eagerly looking forward to contributing to the OpenMRS open-source project. In terms of hard skills, I specialize in backend development using Java, Spring Boot, and Spring Data JPA, along with proficiency in versioning tools like Git.

Looking forward to collaborating and learning with all of you.

Warm regards, Abimael

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Doug from USA. My background includes both full-stack software development and working as a mental health clinician using several different commercial EMR systems. I hope to provide contributions to OpenMRS in both the technical and design area, especially as pertains to mental health systems.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Darshan Hiranandani and I’m from Delhi. I wanted to know about the latest event of openmrs, I want to join that, can anyone tell me when is the next event of openmrs?

hello guys my name is kazibwe david a student at bugema university doing my bachelors degree of information technology am here to explore and participate in this community am currently taking my journey as a developer and am looking forward to be helped in order to archive my dream thankyou

1 Like

Hi, I’m Ahnaf from Bangladesh. I completed my undergrad at University of Dhaka in CSE. I’m here to explore OpenMRS ecosystem and possibly contribute. I also want to learn to implement OpenMRS in small clinics.