Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@brenda29 You are welcome to OpenMRS community, Kindly check this to get started, Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

3 Likes

Thank you Agaba. I have gone through it and appreciate. Everything is still new to me but sure will familiarize myself and get started.

1 Like

Oooh okay, feel very free to ask questions where there is need and the community will surely come in to help.

@brenda29 you are welcome sister. feel free to ask any question. OpenMRS community is here for you.

you’re warmly welcome to the OpenMRS community @brenda29

wow that is beautiful

Hey everyone am Suubi Reagan and am happpy to be here. I hope to learn alot here and willing to share what I know in my programming journey I chose a few months ago.

You’re warmly welcome to the community you can get started here Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki and feel free to ask where necessary

Thank you Wolter. Sorry had failed to log back in for the past days

Hey guys, i am still not well educated on how to navigate these streets, I need help on how or where to add my github account. this is it GitHub

Kindly look for the dashboard on your profile then choose

1. Preferences
  2. Account
  3. Profile

Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

You are welcome dear

Hello am Ruth Rose Nalubega from Uganda Am web developer am so excited to join this community .

1 Like

You are welcome Ruth

Hello thank you for your email

@ruthrose welcome to the OpenMRS community, kindly check out this link to get started Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

You are welcome @ruthrose , kindly follow @ebons 's link to get started.

1 Like

Hello everyone, call me Marshud. Am changing stack and thought it would be a good idea to join this vibrant community. Happy to be here

1 Like

A warm welcome @marshud to the OpenMRS community, please use this link to get started Guide for the New and Curious - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki