Welcome! Please introduce yourself

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hello Devs;
I am Kumari Palak, pursuing CS from Army Institute of Technology, Pune India. I like the Organizations motto to save lives by writing code. also, everything here is well organized. I am here to learn as well as help the community to grow. I want to contribute to the organization during GSOC-2021. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Soumadip Dey. I live in Burdwan. Currently, I am studying B.Tech in computer science at Saroj Mohan Institute Of Technology that is affiliated by makaut. I love android and Web Development and also love opensource. I want to contribute to this Organization.

@palak and @codewithsouma, welcome to theOpenMRS! please check out this link to get started.

Yes, sure thank u, sir!

@palak kindly feel free to look at the GSoC-2020-warm-up-practices. on addition to the link @theanandankit shared.

2 Likes

Hi devs: I’m an undergraduate student of GL Bajaj institute of technology and management. I have keen interest in open source and would like to contribute to the community . Thus I decided to contribute to OpenMRS during the GSoC 2021. I cannot wait to experience what this will lead for me and what I can do for the community.

Harsh Gupta

Welcome to the community! feel free to look at the GSoC warm-up practices on this link.

1 Like

Yes, sure sir. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I’m Debarghya Maity, from Kolkata, India.I’m an Undergraduate Sophomore year student of IIT Patna. While I was surfing for organisation in GSOC, I came across OpenMRS and found this project really appealing. The tech stack required to contribute for this org matches somewhat with my technical skills; i.e. java, android, javascript and REST Api. I would be eager to contribute to this org. Thank You

how can we claim an issue in JIRA?

We are glad you choose openmrs community!

Kindly find more explanation on this link Tickets - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki

Thank You @jwnasambu for helping me out

Hey @jwnasambu and @theanandankit
Here are the issues I am facing -

1. I am not able to login into JIRA through my OpenMRS ID.
  2. While setting up the SDK I was getting the error saying -

Would u please help me out in setting up the Development environment!.

Kindly create a new topic about this issue this link is mainly for introduction purpose besides I understand why you are unable to login into jira dashboard but am fixing it.

are you trying to open the openMRS wiki or issue ?? you can see this link for more explanation.

please follow this once.

okay, thank u!

yeah sure, thank u

He was meant to contact the **Help Desk to request access to the wiki for edit/write but it’s fixed. you can now login.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone

I’m Pradeep, a final year computer science undergraduate. OpenMRS tech-stack matches my interest & skill set and I am excited to contribute to the community.

1 Like

You’re warmly welcome to the community