Welcome! Please introduce yourself

You are welcome to the community

@timi1ehin Welcome to the OpenMRS community. You can start with getting a basic idea after cloning the Android Client here. After that you can start working on some tickets for android client here. All the best :+1:

Thank you very much

Hello everyone, I’m called Caleb Kitenge Kadimuke a Congolese by nationality but currently living in Uganda, I’m a finalist student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in software engineering and applications development at Bugema University Kampala Campus. I’m so happy to be part of this great OpenMRS community which gathers different developers coming from different countries, I’m new to this community and I was so eager to be part of this to contribute with the little I know. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi I am Bestin B Thomas currently doing my second year of BTech at National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India. I would like to contribute to OpenMRS Android client and would like to participate in GSoC 20. I have more than 1 year experience with android development and would like to expand my knowledge to open source and contributing to the org.

You’re highly welcome @kaddykaddy, @bestinbthomas, Follow this for GSoC GSoC 2020: Warm up practices for students then https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started as a developer.

Kindly find help from the community if need arises.

hi Developerz , am kamanzi shema a software engineering student exited to learn new thing from the community …

@bestinbthomas Welcome to the OpenMRS community! You can find the Openmrs Android Client repository here and the tickets here. All the best

@kamanzi Welcome to the OpenMRS community! You can start learning about OpenMRS from here

my pleasure

Hello! I am Alin Mihaila and I can’t wait to contribute for this organisation.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @alinmihaila99 welcome to the community. You can start from here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer. Good luck :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the loving cooperative community @alinmihaila99

HI EVERY ONE AM CALLED NAKASI RITAH STUDENT AT BUGEMA UNIVERSITY DOING BBA-BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS BUT AM GLAD TO JOIN THE open MRS BECAUSE AM GOING TO GAIN MORE SKILLS IN PROGRAMMING AND HELP MY FELLOWS IN THE SAME WAY

2 Likes

HI MY BROTHER YOUR MOST WELCOME TO openMRS

Hi NAKASI RITAH welcome to the community. You can start from here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer . Good luck :sweat_smile:

Hi Everyone,This is Gayathri from India currently under-going my graduation in the Stream of Computer-Science and Engineering. I have been working on Bahmni since last three months. Now, I am looking forward to contribute to OpenMRS

You are welcome to the community

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Gauri V Nair and I’m a third year BTech student in Computer Science and Engineering at NITK Surathkal, India. I have experience in android app development with java and recently started learning Kotlin for the same. I look forward to contributing to open source by working on OpenMRS Android Client.

Hi everyone, I and Apoorva are Graduate students in Computer Science. We are studying a subject related to Software Engineering. Where we have to learn about software development and metrics. Hence we are here to analyze and learn from the project. Hope the experience will be good and will help in my learning process. Thank you