Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@kinene you may also need to look at this wiki page to find a variety of tickets to work on

@deogratius did you get a chance to look at the tickets on this page? https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer

Each of those tickets requires a pull request to a certain repository. If the repository is not clear, feel free to ask via a comment on the ticket.

Hi Guys. I am a software engineering student at Bugema University-Uganda. My ultimate goal is to develop and help in developing products for the welfare of people. Am so excited about everything and about openmrs, i hope to learn from you, and as well contribute to projects. Am happy. Emmanuel Ekanu

Welcome to the community kindly follow this link to get started

you are welcome @deogratius, we are happy to have you on board.

@kdaud thank you very much i will check that link

1 Like

Hello, My name is Chris. I am a computer science grad student. Interested in learning about about OpenMRS.

Hi, I am Palak Baid, a graduate student from California State University Long Beach. I love to play Indian classical music on violin and love to read books. I am accustomed to certain languages - Java, SQL, JavaScipt and R. I am new to open source development and wish to contribute to OpenMRS which will allow me to improve my skills, and also make OpenMRS more creative and spontaneous for the end users.

Hi All,

I am a student at CSULB and joined this community to learn about OpenMRS. Yet, not sure what I am able to do, but I would like to help as a developer.

Kwangsoo Lee

Hi my name is Lauro Cabral. I am a student of Long Beach State University currently getting my masters in Computer Science. I am excited to be part of this effort.

Hey Everyone, I’m Utkarsh and I found out about the OpenMRS project from my Masters Course at Long Beach State.

You are welcome @ekanumaf to OpenMRS, Please follow this link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started right away.

You are welcome @tameartifact to OpenMRS, Please follow this to get started.

You are welcome @anav95 to this amazing community, Please follow this to get started.

Hello, My name is Dennis and I am searching for a EMR/clinical software solution built on OpenMRS or Bahmni. My interest is in licensing a version that has an integrated UI for logging into the various modules that has been optimized for ease of use by healthcare providers. I wish to license the code to deploy to various clinics and to do further development. Please let me know if you have or know of any organization that may be interested in this model.

Thanks, Dennis

Welcome to the community

Hi, I am Shaurya Doger. I currently work as a life-health sciences intern at the Regenstrief Institute, as my main duties involve the patient portal health development, utilizing the technologies of C#, java, and other web programming languages. This is where health data is gathered through doctors, and patients can see it within their own screens. I am a student at IUPUI studying Computer Science, and when I am not in school, I do love to travel to new places and experiencing different cultures.

Hey Guys. My name is Alican Sunday Odong. I have a bachelor Degree in Telecommunications Engineering from Kyambogo University in Uganda. I am very passionate about sofware development mainly practising javaScript and its frameworks. I am currently based in Hannover. I am very greatful to join this wonderful community.