Welcome! Please introduce yourself

@jwnasambu Thanks. I can now access it.

Hello everyone, I’m Shekhar Kumar Singh, a pre-final year computer science undergrad from the Army Institute of Technology, India. I have a deep interest in Backend development and also relevant experience while working in internships and also GitHub Externship as well. I primarily work in Node.js, Django and I am familiar with MERN. I’m here to learn while contributing to real-world applications.

2 Likes

Your most welcome @shekharkumar fell free to ask any question you will receive the best from Openmrs .

Hello Everyone, I am Susan Emma Nakyobe, a telecom engineer. I am new to coding. I worked for a Telecom company and did Engineering for my Bachelors. I want to learn how to code(become a software engineer too.) I am excited to learn . Any suggestions from you are welcome. Where do I start as I embark on this new journey.

1 Like

Your most welcome @emmlinx I hope you will need this start

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m Hridyesh, a first-year student at the Netaji Subhash University of Technology (Formerly NSIT). I’m interested in contributing to the community and learning as much as I can through this. For this, I’ve completed the JAVA programming language and now I want to use the skills I learned and improve myself through this journey Thank you Hridyesh

@hridu we are glad to have you in this community and we look forward to your contribution. Kindly follow this link to get started.

Hi, I did my PhD in machine learning and have built AI solutions for medical records (for example, for patient readmission prediction: [1904.05342] ClinicalBERT: Modeling Clinical Notes and Predicting Hospital Readmission).

I am curious if anyone is using machine learning for clinical decision support, clinical documentation improvement, or quality improvement at hospitals or other potential clinical partners.

Please DM me if you have any leads - thank you! Excited to be here and help deploy machine learning in OpenMRS in any way I can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Getting started as a developer

Hello everyone, I am Yash Vora. I am computer engineering student at Vishwakarma Government Engineering College in gujarat, India. My interest is in MERN opensource contribution. If anyone have idea how can I start contributing to this community please let me know. That will be a great help.

Welcome to the community! @vorayash9028. Kindly this is the introduction link.

Kindly follow this link to get started.

I am Amos Aniwange from Nigeria, I am a health informatics expert and a java developer. I am happy to join this community. I am open to learn with the hope to start contributing on the application in no distance time. Thanks

Hi guys, I’m Mihir Saini, a sophomore at Jaypee Institute Of Information Technology Noida. I’m new to open source and would love to contribute to your organisation. I’m proficient with: Java, Javascript, html5, css3 & C++. I’d be glad if you could give me some projects to work on.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Thanks

1 Like

Bonjour, je suis heureux de rejoindre cette communauté. Je suis particulièrement intéressé par la mise en place des dossiers médicaux électroniques en Afrique

1 Like

@ouronas Heureux de vous avoir dans la communauté. Au cas où vous auriez besoin d’aide, n’hésitez pas à contacter la communauté via Talk ou Slack. Je crois que cette volonté d’aider Implementer Documentation - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki. Merci

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Shwet Khatri from India. Currently pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I have sound knowledge in Full stack Web development and have experience working on some real-world projects during my past internships and contributing to open source. Now, I’d like to be a part of this amazing community and put some efforts in growing the community

1 Like

Greeting, howdy! I’m Omona Emmanuel… I am a developer :man_technologist:t6:, mechanical technician :mechanic:t6:, artist :art:, father :man:t6:, music and movies lover, martial artist :martial_arts_uniform: and tertiary graduate coupled as one. I’ve worked in mechanical workshops and now working with police :man_police_officer:t6: in a department of Vehicles Inspections.

I have just joint OpenMRS and looking forward to acquire more as I learn from this community. Am open and will be grateful for supports and help from this community :pray:t5: :pray:t5: :smile:

1 Like

your most welcome @omona555e please fill free to look through this source

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan and I’m a student at MSU Denver (https://www.msudenver.edu) and also I work professionally in the network security industry and have over 10+ years in fullstack web development, databases, infrastructure, etc.

Looking forward to contributing!

1 Like