Welcome! Please introduce yourself

We are happy to have you here @ayakoub96, please feel free to hit thislink for more guidance on how to fully participate with OpenMRS

Hi everyone! Am Chris Derrick Opio, I am a Statistician, Economist, Monitoring and Evaluation practitioner, UgandaEMR Trainer. I have been implementing and providing technical support in Openmrs(Uganda EMR) in Uganda for past 3 years in 25 public health facilities. I am excited to be part of this community to share experiences and learn from each other.

hello @chrisdericky7, you are welcome to openmrs. we are glad to have you and look forward to your contribution. please follow the link https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get started. wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Hello all!

My name is Stephanie Medlock. I usually go by my nickname, “Ace”. I am an assistant professor at the Amsterdam University Medical Center, teaching in the Medical Informatics program. I am using an OpenMRS installation with a custom Arden Syntax add-on, for teaching decision support systems in our Medical Informatics Master’s program.

I also do research in decision support systems, and I’m interested in advancing the decision support capabilities of OpenMRS.

• Ace

@ace we are glad to have you here in open mrs. imsure we will have much to learn from you as you too get used to the community. a few things may be of help for you to find your way. find them here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer. glad to have you once again.

1 Like

Welcome, @ace! I saw your name has already come up on our most recent thread about OpenMRS and OpenCDS so it’s great to have you join our community. Feel free to bump that topic up!

Hello Everyone, I’m Sukhbeer Singh From India. Currently doing MCA(Master in Computer Application) and Android Developer I love to mentor and contribute in OpenMRS project.

Welcome to the community. Kindly click here to get started.

Welcome @ace! I think @jteich, @akanter, @gschmidt, @ball, @ddesimone and @mjohnsonpih will be helpful with the CDSS stuff you are working on

Welcome @ace!

Hii Everyone!

I’m a 17 year old beginner developer, I was Google Code-in 2018 participant for OpenMRS, last year I mainly focused on designing tasks becuase I didn’t really had much experience with Development work, so this year I’m back for GCI 2019, hoping to be able contribute by code.

I should have introduced myself earlier, but somehow I misssed it.

I’m a student from India, hoping to get some experience about open-source software development working with OpenMRS.

Thank you!

Welcome to the community @Prathamesh.

1 Like

@prathamesh009 please used this link again https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to refresh and start right away. welcome once again

1 Like

Thanks @wandji69 and @lufafa

I have already started with the process!

Hope to start contributing soon.

I am a US radiologist, clinical informaticist, CHCIO and serial innovator in healthcare informatics. special interests are FHIR, Meaningful Collaboration, AI Healthcare initiatives. As a geek and a doc, I am trying to leverage experience gained over my 35 year medical career to help others.

4 Likes

wow @interopdoc, you are welcome to openmrs. its such a previlage to hve you with us. we are egaer to have your experienced input. please click here https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Getting+Started+as+a+Developer to get your way around open mrs. welcome once again

We are happy to have you in this community @interopdoc please take a look at this to get a glimpse of the fhir module.

cc @dkayiwa, @burke , @jennifer @surangak , @paul, @akanter

Hi @ace! We connected a little bit when @johnblack introduced us earlier this year. I’ve spent a good portion of my career on clinical decision support systems, and always willing to explore opportunities to advance the state of CDS in OpenMRS. Look forward to working with you!

Welcome Doug. :slight_smile:

There’s some active planning around FHIR occurring on our Slack chat network. If you’d like to follow along, this will get you started:

The conversation is in the fhir channel

1 Like

I would like to introduce myself to you. I have experience of 3.8 years in this tech world. Currently I am a blockchain engineer at Interwork software solution. I have be involved in design and architecting the blockchain solutions. Recently at Interwork we have launched our blockchain based product, *SeeREAL *which empower the health care industry from counterfeiting drugs.

I also I have a backend end engineer in past. I have done Android app development, cloud computing (GCP, AWS,AZURE) and many trending technologies.