Weekly Meeting Time Changes?

Hi everyone!

It’s come to our attention that the current FHIR Squad meeting time (Wednesdays at 3pm UTC) no longer works for some key people who want to contribute to that squad. And this might be a good moment in time to make sure that our Design Forum times or other meeting times still work for our community.

Please help us manage our community calendar by sharing your availability using this Doodle poll. Note that we’re looking for your availability on different days of the week - not for a specific date.

@gracebish, @herbert24, and @madhens It looks like the current Documentation Team time works well for the FHIR squad. Wondering if we could a) swap times with the FHIR Squad or b) find a new time for the Documentation Team meeting so that @grace and I can support both groups?

1 Like

well,what if we go back to our old time,5pm EAT?

@herbert24 The GSoC Admin Team now meets every other Tuesday. at 5pm EAT. Since both teams meet every other week, we could sort it so that the two teams alternate weeks.

1 Like

Thanks @jennifer. When do we meet then?

@gracebish, could you fill in the poll with your availability? And I’d like to hear from others on the Documentation Team about their availability so that the time we choose works for everyone.

1 Like

@jennifer, Tuesday is comfortable with me. Surely, we can alternate. I hope other squad members respond. We shall go with the majority vote.

1 Like

My only times I have to avoid now are 9:30 AM EST/ 14:30 UCT on Wednesdays and Fridays. Otherwise I am flexible!

1 Like

For the Documentation Team, it sounds we can move the bi-weekly calls to Tuesdays at 5pm EAT | 6am PST - starting March 2. For this week, could we meet on Wednesday at 6pm EAT | 7am PST?

1 Like