I have spent some while successfully configuring a number of functions in Bahmni, but have nonetheless been experiencing a couple of problems with the Vagrant box implementation (host=Windows Server Essentials 2016) : 1) when I try and run reports I am bounced to say I do not have the authority to run the report and am redirected to a logon screen 2) at various points in using the openmrs admin functions the https prefix is dropped leading to chrome saying ERR_INVALID_HTTP_RESPONSE. I sense but cannot prove that these issues are related.
I had thought that some of my configuration actions had provoked these probs.
Despite efforts from the group to resolve the probs I have made no progress and so as a step towards isolating the problem I have just created a clean download of the vagrant box with my only modifications being the following vagrantfile, allowing bahmni to coexist with other apps. I then access bahmni at https://192.168.8.202:8082/home…
# -*- mode: ruby -*- # vi: set ft=ruby : Vagrant.configure(2) do |config| # Paul Chinn # For public_network forwarded_port from the static ip of the server config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 8080, host: 8081, host_ip: "192.168.8.202" config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 443, host: 8082, host_ip: "192.168.8.202" config.vm.network :forwarded_port, guest: 80, host: 8083, host_ip: "192.168.8.202" config.vm.network "public_network" # Paul Chinn end config.vm.box = "bahmni-team/bahmni" config.vm.box_check_update = true config.ssh.insert_key = false # Paul Chinn commented out config.vm.network "private_network",ip: "192.168.1.30" config.vm.synced_folder "..", "/bahmni", :owner => "vagrant" # Paul Chinn increased memory fro 3092 to 4096 config.vm.provider "virtualbox" do |v| v.customize ["modifyvm", :id, "--memory", 4096, "--cpus", 2, "--name", "Bahmni-RPM"] end end
I have created a patient successfully and started and ended a visit and then run the visit report. This time I do not have the authority problem but instead I get the apache message:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at 192.168.8.202 Port 8082
This seems to suggest that there is some underlying problem with the Vagrant distro.
I went on to use the openmrs admin function to nominally update a global variable and again the success link dropped the https prefix causing a chrome error as in the situation with my modified config.
Could someone that is responsible for the vagrant box distro please advise if this is an error in the distro or in my implementation.