User Interface Module missing

OpenMRS 2.6.0 Standalone

Hi, After many attempts I finally manged to deploy OpenMRS Standalone 2.6.0. My issue was MySQL version I believe.

I now have landed with a page saying -

" OpenMRS Platform 2.6.0-SNAPSHOT.d2f985 Running! If you are seeing this page, it means that the OpenMRS Platform is running successfully, but no user interface module is installed."

My environment is Centos 7 running MySQL5.7 and Tomcat 7.0.76 as the only platform that can run up OpenMRS.

Where are the modules stored in Linux? Tomcat/webapps/openmrs/modules???

I just wasn’t sure if I am supposed to see this page. Was expecting a login screen.

@ dkayiwa

@integrator Kindly which Java version are you running?

Java 8.281 x86 and x64 versions

Sorry I just realized that the standalone is executed locally on my Win10 desktop by running the JAR file that comes with it and serves up its own instance of MYSQLD port 3307 and Tomcat on 8081. Just send me to an admin screen to add add-on modules that dont work. Any modules uploaded appear in the APPDAT folder but I cant activate them.

What I really want is to stand up an instance on my Centos server. Is this the Enterprise Version?

@dkayiwa kayiwa Hi Daniel can you assist please? I am trying to deploy OpenMRS core to my Centos server running Tomcat 10 and MySQL 7. It always takes me to “If you are seeing this page, it means that the OpenMRS Platform is running successfully, but no user interface module is installed.”

It does not run the initiate deployment steps.

Any advice please?

We currently support up to Tomcat 9.x

Thx Daniel I have now deployed successfully the 2.3.1 core install and all modules on WIndows 10.

My question now is for HL7. Is there an outbound HL7 interface I can receive from say into Mirth?

The scenario is that when I trigger care events for patients e.g admission then I would like to see an A01 HL7 message?

Typically there should be a HL7 Interface setup it will broadcast from using a port.

Can you assist on this? Or is this using FHIR API for inbound only?

Take a look at this: HL7 Output (Design Page) - Projects - OpenMRS Wiki

And this: HL7 - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki